Posted In: Other Service Matters
Soon all govt. employees will submit revised Lokpal returns. It can be termed as a step towards transparency and fighting corruption but it also has some negative aspects for employees i.e.
1. Every tom, dick and harry will know about your financials which can endanger your and family members life specially children’s safety.
2. One can not lie to people asking for dowry, they will come with a printout of your statement.
3. Children know your financials and will ask for a bike/car/loan/anything else and you can not say that you won’t have money.
4. Relatives/friends/collegues ask for loan and again you will be in trouble.
5. What was not even being disclosed under RTI is now available for free to all including anti social elements.
6. You do so many dealing including buying house where you don’t tell the builders about your financials and keep some money due till getting possession for your own safety. But now all that will not be possible.
7.Retiring parents will be in a trouble because their children will have a eye on their money. They are already at their mercy and will all the disclosure they are helpless in the hands of greedy children.
8. Not only indians but even the pirates, scamsters, fraudsters sitting abroad can trouble you.
9. So totally its less about transparency and more about unnecessary social evils for employees. Just because some people think that all govt. employees are wrong, now everyone will suffer including honest people.
Is there any way to convince the govt. not to disclose this in a open for all way.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.